The Creative Circus
St. Louis Community College
The Atlanta College of Art (SCAD)
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree
Major: Communication Design /Advertising
REALLY GOOD AT:
XML / JSON / AJAX
Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
After Effects/Final Cut Pro
Normy's Merit: iPad2
ADDY's Bronze: Creative Recharge
Designed a website, in a special agency class,
that will simplify business for creatives. The
client: Sage North America. The site endured usability testing and focus groups. It was a valuable experience and we recieved excellent feedback from testing.
URL: (I will let you know ASAP)
I'm a Developer with a strong sense of creative.
I thrive in a team environment & excel in problem
solving, specializing in coding & creativity.
"I can make it all work."
CREATIVE DEVELOPER – DBM PARTNERS
Personal start up company I founded in 2002
Atlanta, GA 2002 – Present
- Lead Developer/Designer for various interactive projects.
(Includes: User experience (UX) design, user interface (UI) design, visual design, wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, & front end development:
- Managing brand and marketing strategy for a diverse group of clients ranging from corporate to non-profit.
(Includes: Logo & stationary development)
- I design collateral materials from conception to print.
(Includes: Sales incentive programs, posters, brochures, presentations,
& special promotion packages)
FREELANCE DESIGNER – VARIOUS AD AGENCIES
Atlanta, GA/St.Louis, MO 2000 – Present
- Managing multiple projects while meeting deadlines and maintaining archives.
Clients: Paradowski Creative • Partners + Napier • International Language Center
Accounts: Citi • UPS • Kodak Digital • Home Depot • Monsanto • Spectrum Brands
DIGITAL DESIGNER – SAWYER RILEY COMPTON (BRUNNER)
Atlanta, GA 1998 – 2000
- Assisting with the creative process from developing initial designs to the
- Created final mechanicals with understanding of prepress.
Accounts: Ritz Carlton • James Hardie • Eaton Automotive • CNN Newssource Sales